Monday 16 March 2015

Making Ur more uuuuuuuurm better?.

That joke will never get old for me. I choose the make even more changes to the game of Ur this time i changed the name calling it Tower of Ascension. I gave it a quick background story and made some changes to reflect how I wanted it to be played. The first major change was removing the safe zones I preferred the game this way, then I set the unit count to eight and made it so that it was not a game about getting rid of all your guys but more of a game of getting as many to the end as you could. So i allowed a piece that had reached the end be able to be brought back into play this would allow you to earn more than eight points. I also added a time limit twenty minutes and some extra stuff to make the game more interesting and hopeful more tactical.
Here is a picture of what the game includes.

No comments:

Post a Comment